Dark colours, a moody feel, and industrial textures are having a major wedding-design moment. Like a nighttime walk through a garden, this expressive editorial published in the Wedding Co, offers a lush, romantic, and ethereal feel. The large, opulent blooms in deep evocative shades and plethora of candles sets a romantic, ethereal tone for this magical production. A special thank you to all the vendors involved.
- Jessica and FabioView Gallery
- A Greenery inspired feature at the Guild Inn EstateView Gallery
- Elegant White and Blush Wedding at Parkview ManorView Gallery
- A White and Blush Wedding at the Cedar Brae Golf ClubView Gallery
- A Disney’s Frozen Inspired ShootView Gallery
- A Blue and Coral Wedding at the Deer Creek Event CentreView Gallery