A Disney’s Frozen Inspired Shoot
So excited to share with you, our Disney’s ‘Frozen’ editorial featured in the Weddingbells Blog! Although inspired by the fun and whimsical ideas of the popular children’s movie, the production is swoon worthy at any age. Our winter shoot was loaded with classic white flowers including roses and ranunculus, yet portrayed a very modern look through the use of sleek silvers seen throughout the tablescape. Captured at the lovely event venue- The Royal Ambassador Centre, the winter day was perfectly captured through their floor to ceiling windows. A huge thank you to our amazing team, and some of Toronto’s leading wedding vendors, including planner – Tanya of Classy Affair, Emily Christine – beautifully capturing the moment behind the camera, and Christina of The Sweetest Thing Cakes. Among other industry friends, the stunning flowers were produced by Wine Country Floral, and stationary by Elenas Little Shoppe.
- Elegant White and Blush Wedding at Parkview ManorView Gallery
- Industrial ChicView Gallery
- A Blue and Coral Wedding at the Deer Creek Event CentreView Gallery
- A White and Blush Wedding at the Cedar Brae Golf ClubView Gallery
- Jessica and FabioView Gallery
- A Greenery inspired feature at the Guild Inn EstateView Gallery